1. What is the age limit to play on the inflatables?
For the safety of all the children, the age limit is 12 years old and younger. Parents only are allowed to assist small children on the weekdays and when attendance is low. Adults are only allowed on the inflatables when authorized by the staff on duty. We try to prevent big kids and parents jumping together with smaller children.
A weight limit of 135 pounds is enforced at all times.
2. What forms of payment are accepted?
Extreme Fun accepts cash, debit card, and credit cards (Visa and MasterCard).
4. What is Extreme Fun’s Party Deposit Policy?
We require a $50 non-refundable deposit before we can reserve a party room for you. You are welcome to pay this deposit online, over the phone, or in person. We accept cash and debit or credit cards.
5. Can we just bring cake without renting a party room?
No, we have designed our concession area to provide our jumpers with food, snacks, and drinks. Jumpers may also bring bag lunches or picnic type food into the concession area.
Additionally, any gathering resembling a party will be asked to leave the concession area. So, please no pushing tables together and no gifts or decorations in the concession area.
6. How does a party at Exreme Fun work?
Guests may start arriving half an hour prior to the party start time. Guests are welcome to use the concession area until your party room is available. Your party room will be available by your chosen start time, at which point one of our staff memebers will show you to your party room. You will have the party room for 1 hour and 45 minutes. An attendant will give you 15 minutes notice of your party’s end time. You and your guests are welcome to stay in the play arena as long as you would like.
If there are no parties scheduled before yours, you may arrive 30 minutes prior toyour start time to set up. Please call us the day of your party to confirm a set-up time.
7. Party Time Schedule
- In Room
- Out of Room
- In Room
- Out of Room
Guests may arrive up to 30 minutes prior to scheduled party.
8. Why do we run our parties this way?
We have found most kids are too excited to come in and get ushered straight into a party room. This format gives them a chance to play and settle in. It also prevents guests who may be running late from missing any of the festivities. Once your party room is ready, kids are generally ready too. Now your entire 1 hour and 45 minutes in the party room goes towards celebrating your child’s birthday and not just playing. This format gives you plenty of time to enjoy cake, food, and present opening. You and your guests are welcome to play in the play arena any time during and after your scheduled party time.
9. Do you have smaller party packages?
No, we do not offer smaller packages but for your convenience, we do offer weekday packages at a discounted price.
10. What should we wear?
Children that are going to use the inflatables should wear comfortable clothing.
Please note that the following clothing items are not allowed in the inflatables:
- large belt buckles
- large rings
- pants with buttons on the back
- exposed zippers
- hair ties should be soft in nature
The above items can rip and tear the inflatables and are therefore not allowed.
Socks must be worn at all times.
11. What can we bring?
Guests who rent a party room may bring: food, birthday cake, cupcakes, drinks (non-alcoholic), special decorations (must be able to be hung with scotch tape provided at cash register), ice chest/cooler, camera, candles and matches.
12. What items are NOT allowed?
- For the safety of our guests we only allow plastic knives for use in cutting your cake (You must Provide). With so much happening we believe it is safer for all if we prohibit metal knives in the building. Plastic knives will cut and serve all normal birthday cakes.
Silly string, Confetti, Poppers, Streamers, etc.
- These items are too difficult to clean and have a high tendency to go into other party areas.
Hot plates, individual burners, and crockpots.
- These items are a fire risk. Guests who wish to have warm foods at their party are encouraged to use catering style warming dishes or to take advantage of the specially negotiated pricing we have with local food companies. For more details please call.
13. Are individual guests, not part of a party, allowed to bring food?
Yes, you may bring drinks, snacks, pack a lunch or make use of our concession area and neighboring businesses. We ask that all food is consumed in the concession area — tables are available for use. Parties and large groups are prohibited in the concession area. The concession are is for individual guest use only.
We hope we were able to answer many of your questions. Our staff members are always available to answer questions for you as well. Please feel free to email us HERE or call us at Macomb Mall (586)585-2000 / Playtime Waterford(248)666-2000 with any additional questions.
We hope to see you soon!